4.3.13


Hello everybody! My name is Sarah, I am 18, and hail from Boston.  This is my second week working with ARI and I am loving it! For my first workshop, I taught watercolors to the Young Lions.  We started the workshop by experimenting with the paints and seeing how the colors blend and change when we added water to them.




Then, we looked at pictures of different types of animals that live in the ocean and we all painted our own underwater ocean scenes.



For the second Young Lions workshop of the week, we only had one student, but we all had fun and made some beautiful paintings regardless of our small numbers.



One of the volunteers got very creative with her sea creature and that is how we ended up with our new mascot, Leroy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!!